Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trucks and Nap Time

Will' newest obsession is trucks and trains. He has a basket full of them and loves to take them all out and line them up on the couch, on top of the tv stand, on the floor, or below the tv. While playing with him last night, I watched him put each car in a particular place. My job was to hand him each car and he would carefully place it where he wanted it. I wondered what was going through his little head.

Lining up the cars

The pile-up


Today at nap time, Will didn't want to go down right away. We had just had people view the house so I think he thought he was missing something even though they had already left. He played in his room for a while and emptied out his basket of books and was flipping through them. Eventually, it got quiet and I didn't see him in the monitor. When I walked in there he was sound asleep in the chair.

No comments: