Sunday, April 22, 2012

J.T.'s Baptism Weekend

Last weekend, family came up from South Louisiana and Kerrville for J.T.'s baptism. We had a great time filled with food, shopping, laughter, and lots of love. As most of you know, J.T. is named after my dad John Thomas. I couldn't imagine a better person for our son to be named after. Ever since I was a little girl I have always looked up to my dad. He is such a special person in my life and it means so much to me to have our son carry on his name. Our little boys are so loved by family. We feel so very blessed.

J.T.'s first time meeting his great-grandpa


Reigha and Will playing on their phones


J.T. in the baptism gown-a family heirloom


Proud grandparents


Proud great-grandparents


Our happy family


Cousin love




Our family

No comments: