Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad's birthday was this past Sunday. Since we weren't there to celebrate, I had the boys attempt to hold up a "Happy Birthday" banner for their Papa. Ever since we were little my mom would hang up the banner for each of our birthdays and now I do the same for my family.

Dad,

Hope your birthday was filled with lots of love and happiness with many more years to come. Thank you for being the dad that I have always looked up as not only my dad but as my friend. You are truly an amazing person both inside and out and have so much love to give to not only your family but to your friends. Thank you for being a wonderful Papa to our two children. They truly adore you and I can't wait for them to grow up around you and mom. We love you!


No comments: