Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekend at Finally Farm


This past weekend, we headed down to Crawford for a weekend at Finally Farm. Travis and I love going down there. It's such a relaxing place and it's always great to be around family. My parents drove in from Louisiana as well as my grandpa and his friend, Verna. We laughed, told stories, drank wine, and ate until our bellies were full. We love taking Will down there because he can run until his little heart is content and there's very little boundaries! It's a perfect place for active little boys! I didn't think he would ever crash, he kept going with very little nap time. He was good as gold and loved being with the guys. I truly am grateful for my family and every little bit of time we get to spend together. 

 Will was studying the bug


 Love that sweet face






 what a life...this was the story of his day


 Will taking care of his little brother


 Will working with daddy...he was in his glory!





Daddy and his boys


My other sweet boy





Will helping Uncle John cook breakfast


1 comment:

David and April Vinson said...

I can't believe how grown up Will looks! His big boy haircut really makes him look like a little man! :) And JT is growing fast too! What a cute little chunk! :)