Monday, May 28, 2012

5805 Rubblestone Dr.

September 2007


This is our last week at our house. The house where Travis and I began our lives together..where memories were created. It has all been so bittersweet. I have been waiting to move back home for over 6 years and the time has finally arrived. Little did I know how hard it would be for me at the same time to leave.  Last night, as we took a break from packing we reminisced on memories from this house: coming in from our honeymoon and sitting in the kitchen unpacking everything and filling up our kitchen; the weekend we ripped up all of the carpet and tile ourselves, lived on cement for a  month (it was only supposed to be for a week!) and putting flooring down; painting the house, adding the back patio onto the house, and most importantly bringing our 2 beautiful children home to this house. With that more memories came. Memories that we will always cherish and stay with us forever.

1 comment:

David and April Vinson said...

Aw! Best wishes to you guys! Please keep up the blogging! Love to keep up with you some, even if it's just via blog! I'm so glad you'll have family closer, that'll be wonderful, I'm sure! We'll miss ya in Texas! I so enjoyed working with you! Hugs!