Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, we went to the Ft. Worth Stockyards for the day. It's somewhere I wanted to go before we left Texas. We had a great day as a family even though JT was a little fussy that day. I love spending time with my husband and boys. I couldn't have asked for anything more and truly feel that I'm so blessed that God has chosen me to be the mother to Will and J.T. They are my everything and I couldn't imagine life without them. 

On the Saturday before, Travis and Will went shopping and surprised me with a Pandora bracelet with a few charms on it. Travis knew it's been rough on me since returning back to work and thought an early gift that I had wanted would make me feel better. It was such a sweet and personal gift and one that I will always cherish. 






 He was so excited when he saw the cows coming


Cattle Drive





To my boys...thank you for being the greatest blessings that I could ask for. You have taught me so much in such a short time and I cherish every day with you. You bring so much joy to my life and always bring a smile to my face. You are my strength, my hope, my love, my everything.

Will and mommy (22months)


J.T. and mommy (8 weeks)

No comments: