Saturday, March 17, 2012

One Week Old

JT is one week old and has been doing great. He is a sleeper!!! He wakes up about once or twice a night and sleeps till about 7:30-8 in the morning and takes great naps during the day. It's been wonderful. Everyone told me that he would probably be easier since he was my second and I wouldn't have the new mom nerves like I did with Will. I have been way more laid back with JT and I can already see how it affects him. He is a really mellow baby.

Will is such an amazing big brother. In the mornings, he runs over to the bassinet in our room when he hears JT crying and talks in a "soft baby voice" to him like we would do when any baby starts to cry. He then jumps up on the bed to help me change his diaper. If JT starts to cry when I change his diaper, Will starts to rub his head and kiss him and "talk" to him in that same soft voice. It is the sweetest thing to see and completely melts my heart. I feel like they already have a special bond between them that I will never understand. Will has been great and has been extremely loving with JT and always looks for him and makes sure he is close by. He is already looking after his little brother and I LOVE it! Travis and I are very lucky to have such 2 wonderful boys! Life is great...



Brothers forever

No comments: