Saturday, March 17, 2012

Linnie

On Thursday, we said goodbye to Will's sitter Linnie. When we found out we were pregnant and we were moving back to Louisiana, Travis and I decided to pull Will from daycare to save some money before the move. We LOVE Linnie and it was so hard to say good-bye. She became a part of our family. Will started going to her in December of 2010. The minute Travis and I met her we knew she would be the one that would care for Will while we were at work. She has such a gentle and loving heart. Will loved going to her house each and every day and she would send me pictures of videos of him which made my day at work and always put a smile on my face. We could not have asked for a better person to love and care for our child. We always knew Will was in good hands and that he was getting lots of love while we were at work. There were even times that he didn't want to leave when I would be there to pick him up. Linnie was more than just a sitter that watched our child. She was a friend and felt more like a part of our family in a year's time. We will always be grateful for the love and care she provided for Will. She will truly be missed!

No comments: