Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blessed

As I was laying in bed this morning next to two of the most important people in my life, I couldn't help but think how much God has blessed me. I watched them both sleeping so silently snuggled up together as father and son as I felt little JT moving inside of me. I couldn't help but feel how lucky I was to have such a wonderful family...a loving and supportive husband and a healthy and VERY active little boy and another little boy on the way that we will get to welcome into our family very soon.

Of course, there are some days that are more challenging than others with a toddler trying to gain his independence but I wouldn't trade one moment of one day with him. He amazes Travis and I each and every day with something new that he has learned. He makes us laugh even on our worst days. I know that I get to come home from work and my day will be brightened just by being around Will. He has an amazing personality and is so loving at the same time. Travis and I are thankful for him each and every day and for our new baby boy on the way.


No comments: