Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bed Rest

Well, today I was put on partial bed rest for the rest of the week! I got up and did my normal routine in the morning to get ready for work. When Will woke up him and I were snuggling on the couch and I started noticing my stomach kept tightening and I had a little cramping but I just chalked it up to JT stretching and moving around. Once I got to work, the cramps began to increase in pain. I didn't have this with Will so I decided to call the doctor just to make sure and 2 days prior to this, I had severe back pain that brought me to tears. I couldn't do anything but lay down. Once the doctor reviewed my symptoms, she suggested I take the next two days off of work and continue to rest throughout the weekend. Thankfully, Travis is home this week to help out so I can rest. I came right home and have been in the bed ever since and I'm already starting to get bored! It will be a long 3 weeks if I have to stay like this until he arrives. I will check back in with my doctor on Monday and from there she will determine if I need to take the rest of the time off. So, for now I will take advantage of the rest and try to just relax!

No comments: