Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brrrrrrr....

When I moved to Texas 3 1/2 years ago, I never thought I would have to worry about snow and ice. Well....I was wrong!!! The school district that I work in decided to dismiss all students today at 12:30 due to freezing rain and potential ice. I must say, it was nice to come home a little early today. As I was driving through our neighborhood, I could already see icicles forming on some of the houses.

I decided to take a nap today and try to get warm. Little did I know that I wouldn't be able to sleep on my pillow! I guess Cooper was cold and decided he needed to get warm because he crawled right under the covers and put his head on my pillow. When I saw him in the bed, he just gave me a look that said "what did I do wrong?" I couldn't help but laugh. So, I just slept on Travis' side and we both took a nap. He is one spoiled dog! Here are some pictures of Cooper nestled up in our bed. Do you think he has it rough?!?!?!





No comments: