Monday, February 2, 2009

Mardi Gras Party

This past weekend, Travis and I had a Mardi Gras party with some girls from work and their husbands. We had so much fun! It's amazing how our husbands have bonded so quickly each time we hang out. I feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful group of friends that surround us. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves and I even ordered a King Cake for everyone to taste. I couldn't wait to eat a piece myself. It's one of the best things about Mardi Gras other than your usual order of Popeye's Chicken for the parades.
I owe a big thank you to my mom who picked up all kind of Mardi Gras stuff so we can wear it for the party! It was a hit! Thanks mom! I can't wait till we have everyone over again for more good times!

The girls

Tracy and I


Travis and I


The girls ready for Mardi Gras


Travis and Brad sporting the Mardi Gras gear

No comments: