Monday, September 5, 2011

Family Visit

This weekend, my family came up to visit Travis, Will and I. We always love having family here. I love when I get to spend some time with just my mom and I too. We spent Saturday shopping and then Saturday night, my mom, dad, and grandpa watched Will so Travis and I could have a date night. We were so excited to be able to have some time to ourselves but we couldn't wait to see our little boy when we got back before he went to bed. On Sunday, our friends Brittany and Derrick came to visit after they spent the weekend in Dallas for the LSU/Oregon game and more family came up from Waco/Keller area. It was so great seeing everyone and spending time with them. My parents and grandpa left this morning and I hate it when they leave. We just keep telling ourselves that we only have a few more months and then we'll be home.


Will enjoying some coffee and breakfast with his great-grandpa

No comments: