Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ft. Walton 2011

This June, our family took our annual beach trip to Ft. Walton, Florida. It was a week filled of fun in the sun and quality time together. Travis and I didn't know how Will was going to react to the sand much less the ocean. He surprised the both of us by loving both the sand and the water. He wanted to be on his own in the water which was very hard to make him understand that we couldn't let go. Although, he did go under a few times on his own of his own doing and came up smiling. I may have a future swimmer on my hands! :) He loved to play and lay in the sand and put his face in it, which is much different than the way I used to be when I was his age. He was a trooper the whole week and just went with the flow. We all had a great time and we made a ton of memories. We are looking forward to going back again next year. Thank you mom and dad for a wonderful family trip!











Love,
Mary

No comments: