Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby Terrell #2!!

Travis and I receive the surprise of our life on July 9th...we are pregnant!!! It was the morning of Will's birthday party at my parents, and I was already late but I chalked it up to stress because of getting last minute things ready for his birthday and decisions that we were trying to make for this upcoming year. Travis convinced me to just take a test so we can make sure that it was just stress. Well, I was WRONG! When the two lines popped up, we just looked at each other completely stunned. We ran downstairs to tell my parents and they were ecstatic!!! We couldn't believe it! Once the shock settled in, I was so excited that we were going to welcome another baby into this world. We want a big family, I just never knew it would be this soon. I know it was God's plan for us to be pregnant right now and we couldn't be more thankful. I had to get re-focused for his birthday, but anytime I would think about our news or look at Travis how excited he was, I couldn't help but smile. Will was going to have a new baby brother or sister to play with! I called the doctor as soon as we got back to Texas and went in for blood work to make sure my hormone levels were where they needed to be. I did this with Will as well. The nurse called back with my results and told me I either have really good hormone levels or there could be a possibility of multiples. WHAT?!?!! My hormone levels were extremely high for me being only 6 weeks along at the time the blood work was taken. We will find out for sure on August 15th when we go in for our first look at our new little peanut!! We are beyond excited and I can't wait to welcome him or her into our family. My due date is around March 9th which is perfect timing! Please pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy little baby.

PREGNANT!

So excited to be a BIG BROTHER!


The sign my aunt and uncle made when we went to their ranch for Will's bd party

No comments: