Monday, July 8, 2013

Updates

Here are some updates since I last posted!

* Travis LOVES his job at Turner Industries at Shell Chemical where my dad is. He has truly found something that he loves to do. He is always talking about it and has a lot to say about what he is doing. He does work a lot though...6 or 7 days on 10-12 hour shifts.

* I am still working St. Charles Parish Public Schools as a Speech Pathologist and love it. I actually work at the same school with one of my best friends where we met in graduate school! I have also started working for a home health care system. I always wanted to keep the medical side of my job current and I couldn't pass on this opportunity when it was presented. 

* JT turned 1 on March 8th, 2013. I can't believe it!! He is growing by the day and truly loves life to the fullest. He always has a smile on his face or his always laughing. He looks up to Will so much and tries to do everything he does. He is VERY busy and keeps us jumping. (pictures below)

* In June, we went on our annual family beach trip to Ft. Walton, Florida. It was a great trip with lots of memories being made. It was fun for us all to be together as a family and for the boys and I to have some much needed time with Travis. (pictures below)

* Will is turning 3 this coming Saturday! It feels like yesterday that we welcomed him into this world and now we are bringing him to preschool starting in September. He is such a kind hearted person and loving. He loves to be home and loves being around family. We have loved watching his language develop and hearing all of the things he has to say and come up with. He keeps us laughing. His favorite toy right now is anything that has to do with trains so naturally we are throwing him a train birthday party this weekend. 

Life has been good just staying busy between the boys and work but enjoying all the moments in between!


















No comments: