Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I've been horrible about keeping up my blog since we have been so busy moving into our house. Hopefully, now that things are starting to settle down I will have more time to post. 

This past Father's Day, we spent the day moving into our new house. We wanted to get settled before we left for our trip to Jamaica and that was the only day that we could get it done since Travis was traveling for work during the week. However, it didn't stop me from thinking about Travis and what a wonderful dad he has been to our two children. I made him another book this year with him and the kids because he loves taking them on the roads and looking through them at night while he is away. He is an amazing dad and I love watching him interact with Will and J.T. He's so proud of his boys and it truly shows when he's around them. I'm proud of him in so many ways and most of all for the father he is to our children. We love you Travis!


No comments: