Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jamaica!

For the past two years, Travis and I along with his sister and her husband, and his brother and his wife have been trying to plan a trip together to Jamaica. Every time we seemed to find a time it wouldn't work for someone. We finally finalized our trip last night!!! Being in 3 different states and trying to book all at the same time was interesting but we managed to get it done and all get on the same flight. I'm sure that will be a fun flight with all of us on there. We are so excited to be going again where we honeymooned. Travis and I fell in love with it our first time there and couldn't wait to get back. It will be even more fun this time around traveling with his siblings and spouses. It will be hard to leave my babies but I know it's a trip that Travis and I need to take together. I know every couple needs to get away every once in a while and I know our boys will be in good hands with my parents.


http://couples.com/swept-away/

No comments: