Friday, October 14, 2011

It's a....BOY!!!!

Today, Travis and I went to the doctor to find out what our little bundle of joy was. We were both convinced it was a little girl. On the way to the doctor something told me that it was going to be a little boy! Much to our surprise, it was a boy!! We are so excited and even more excited that Will is going to have a little brother to play with and grow up with. They will be so close and the best of friends! We can't wait to welcome our new little blessing into our family. I can't wait for the day to hold him and kiss him and tell him how much he is loved by so many people. I can't wait to watch Will with his little brother and the way they interact. It will be busy and it will be crazy but I can't imagine life without two little boys! We are so blessed and I thank God everyday for my two little blessings!

1 comment:

David and April Vinson said...

Oh congratulations!!! As a mommy of two little boys, you're in for a treat! It's so much non-stop action and fun! They DO love each other SO much! I know yours will too! So happy for you!!