Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!

Who would have thought that living in Texas we would have gotten this much snow?!?!!? I enjoyed it yesterday but then when it started tinkering with our travel plans for today (Friday), I was bummed. We were supposed to leave for New Orleans this morning for Mardi Gras and to find out the sex of our baby. Unfortunately, our flight was canceled. We did get on another flight tomorrow morning. I called the imaging office where the sonogram is being done and they fit me in tomorrow for an appointment. We are very fortunate and are anxious to find out what we're having. So, it looks like I have to patiently wait one more day. Let's keep fingers crossed that everything is back on track for tomorrow.

Cooper loves the snow!


The front of our house

1 comment:

David and April Vinson said...

Waiting with baited breath! Certainly thinking of you yesterday! BUMMER to have to wait!! Keep us posted!!!! :)